What to expect from
Retreats & Workshops
Our Retreats & Workshops are designed to ensure your healthcare workforce leaves feeling inspired, invigorated, deeply connected with a sense of purpose, and able to align their core values with that of their organization’s mission.
- Explore your organization/team/department’s unique needs and curate a single or series of events to meet your needs.
- Organize wellness workshops and retreats addressing topics such as food as medicine, art for healing, meditation, mindfulness, yoga, movement, connection and process, relationships, and rejuvenation, music, drumming, cooking, to name a few.
- Select offsite settings in nature (garden settings, fireside, mountains, coastal, and private retreat settings) to facilitate our events.
- Measure each experience to report out a return on your investment of resources. Our expert behavioral science, population health, public health, and business professionals will prepare and track all outcomes and deliver an easy-to-understand risk management assessment as a tool to continue evolving the well-being of your organization.
- Use improvement science to explore the root causes of any problems and address problems with a deeper understanding.
- Provide sustainability planning to ensure efficient and effective resource utilization.
Our diverse team of professionals includes but is not limited to doctors, nurses, specialty medical providers, healthcare administrators, as well as healthcare industry experts in technology, population health management, mental health, and addiction medicine.
Who can benefit from
Retreats & Workshops?
- Department leaders
- People officers and human resource professionals
- Anyone interested in best-in-class well-being programs and approaches to psychological safety
Getting started is easy
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with Dr. Mayo to learn more about Healthcare Workforce Retreats & Workshops—and be on your way to being behaviorally fit today!
”As a Radiology Technician I was so exhausted and felt like I was invisible. I knew I needed something to change, the Behavioral Fitness workshops helped me realize that I needed to change from the inside and rediscover myself again. I have shared this new thinking with everyone who will listen, I am so grateful to love my job again.Radiology TechnicianOakland, CA