What to Expect from a
We begin our process by identifying best-in-class industry experts based on your unique business needs. We conduct research (using any current data and resources), assess global and national benchmarks, and evaluate measures of employee well-being to establish a baseline appraisal of the Behavioral Fitness of your organization. As part of this process, we identify risks and associated costs of your current situation. Using evidenced-based population health plans that are specific to your organization, we develop an Action Plan with built-in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) components and measurable metrics (lifestyle and biometrics) for success.
Behavioral Fitness™Action Plans may include:
- Evidence-based interventions and programming
- Risk management through a Population Health Management Program framework
- Creation of Behavioral Fitness™ taskforce
- Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) development
- Workforce development—develop, design, and deliver programs, workshops, and plans for professional development in the areas of behavioral, emotional, and psychological safety
- Sustainability planning to ensure long-term success—spreading to other parts of the business and scaling to include evolving programming
- Roadmap for 30/60/90 days up to 5 years
- Integration with organizational strategic plan
- Metrics for evaluation
- Cost per person and return-on-investment (ROI) calculator for accurate planning
Who can benefit from Behavioral Fitness™ Action Plans?
- Department leaders
- People officers and human resource professionals
- Community organizations
- Anyone interested in best-in-class well-being programs and approaches to psychological safety
Getting started is easy
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with Dr. Mayo to learn more about Behavioral Fitness™ Action Plans—and be on your way to being behaviorally fit today!
Schedule your free 15-minute consultation today!
”Dr. Mayo and her team were exceptional ! We were worried that our staff would not engage in the workshops but it was the exact opposite. Every person in our department came away with peace of mind, appreciation for each other, and inspired to make our clinic the best place to work.VP of NursingOncology Clinic, New Jersey
”Being able to measure the efficacy and efficiency of these programs has been very valuable. We have been able to increase talent retention by 85% through the implementation of Population Health Programming for employee well-being. I strongly recommend Behavioral Fitness to any organization looking to drastically improve their culture.Director of EngagementChildren’s Healthcare System