Our Unique Approach
AftercarePlan™ was born out of the idea that accessing mental health services and support needed to be as easy as ordering a Lyft or Uber ride or booking your next trip on Airbnb. Founded by a Doctor of Behavioral Health (Dr. Allyson Mayo) and an Emergency Services Nurse Leader (Teri DeLaMontanya, RN), they recognized the growing need to Provide Easier Access to Care Everywhere (PEACE).
The aim of AftercarePlan™ is to remove the friction from access to mental health services and support. We believe that this support should not be limited to inside the walls of our mental health institutions. Using a lifestyle medicine approach, along with other evidence-based tools, we ensure you receive best-in-class support. Our team members understand what it means to be human. We are all recovering from something and when we can improve our abilities to see, hear, and understand each other we can create a more peaceful path forward for all.
How can AftercarePlan™ help me?
- Remove the friction of finding the care and support you need
- Connecting you with best-in-class resources
- Shortening wait times to get the care and support you need
- Dynamic and comprehensive services- with an understanding that it’s not just the individual in need of care and support, but also their support system. Addiction and mental illness affect the whole system. We are all recovering and healing from something.
Who can benefit from the AftercarePlan™ program?
- Professionals in the healing professions
- Teens (age 13-17/18)
- Young adults (18-28)
- Adults 18+
- Loved ones
- Older adults
Getting started is easy!
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with Dr. Mayo to learn more about AftercarePlan™—and get the after-care support you need today!
”Hiking new trails, incredible conversations, and the support I received from the team helped me prepare for my son to return home.