for Friends & Family
- From the moment you engage, we coordinate and plan the path forward ensuring you have the support you need from the beginning.
- We ensure that wherever your loved one attends treatment that aftercare is not an afterthought. We plan ahead.
- We prepare your environment for when your loved one returns home.
- We educate you about the skills necessary to thrive (communication, boundaries, family dynamics)
- We take the friction out of finding the right resources at the right time.
- We are your personal Behavioral Fitness navigator as we help coordinate care.
- We coordinate with the treatment facilities for a seamless transition home and continuum of care.
- We help you heal and re-discover yourself
Services Available in These Programs
- Daily phone Check-In
- In-Person Support
- Coping Skills Workshops
- Social Skills Workshops
- Appointment Scheduling Assistance
- Healthcare Service Coordination (based on insurance coverage)
- Outdoor Adventures
- Recovery Groups
- Nutrition Planning
- Vocational and Career Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Anger Management
- Transitional Support for Return from Rehab
- On-Demand Support
- Transportation Services
- Relationship Support
- Exercise and Fitness
- Emotional Support Animal Services
- Community Service Services Coordination
- Facilitates Boundary Building within Household
- Family re-integration Post Discharge from Rehabilitation
- Behavioral Wellness Planning Workshops
- Parent/loved One Support Groups
Getting started is easy!
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with Dr. Mayo to learn more about AftervarePlan™—and get the after-care support you need today!
”When our son went into treatment, our family began working right away with people who could help us rebuild our selves again. Working to heal while our son was in treatment made all the difference. We were prepared for him when he returned home. All of us have a much deeper sense of peace and how we can all work better together to lead with gentleness and kindness.Family of FiveLafayette, CA