What we offer
Individual healthcare workers can access Behavioral Fitness™ support. Meet with a healthcare worker who gets it.
Customized Retreats & Workshops are designed to ensure your healthcare workforce leaves feeling inspired, invigorated, deeply connected with a sense of purpose, and able to align their core values with that of their organization’s mission.
- Explore your organization/team/department’s unique needs and curate a single or series of events to meet your needs.
- Organize wellness workshops and retreats addressing topics such as food as medicine, art for healing, meditation, mindfulness, yoga, movement, connection and process, relationships, and rejuvenation, music, drumming, cooking, to name a few.
- Select offsite settings in nature (garden settings, fireside, mountains, coastal, and private retreat settings) to facilitate our events.
- Measure each experience to report out a return on your investment of resources. Our expert behavioral science, population health, public health, and business professionals will prepare and track all outcomes and deliver an easy-to-understand risk management assessment as a tool to continue evolving the well-being of your organization.
- Use improvement science to explore the root causes of any problems and address problems with a deeper understanding.
- Provide sustainability planning to ensure efficient and effective resource utilization.
Our diverse team of professionals includes but is not limited to doctors, nurses, specialty medical providers, healthcare administrators, as well as healthcare industry experts in technology, population health management, mental health, and addiction medicine.
Who can benefit from
Retreats & Workshops?
- Department leaders
- People officers and human resource professionals
- Anyone interested in best-in-class well-being programs and approaches to psychological safety
Getting started is easy
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with Dr. Mayo to learn more about Healthcare Workforce Retreats & Workshops—and be on your way to being behaviorally fit today!
”As a Radiology Technician I was so exhausted and felt like I was invisible. I knew I needed something to change, the Behavioral Fitness workshops helped me realize that I needed to change from the inside and rediscover myself again. I have shared this new thinking with everyone who will listen, I am so grateful to love my job again.Radiology TechnicianOakland, CA
”I feel like I can breathe again. THANK YOU! My daughter thanks you too! She says she feels like she got her mom back. I didn’t even realize the impact I was having on her.Nurse Leader
”I was on brink of quitting and my experience with Behavioral Fitness felt like pressing the pause button on life so I could take a breath and think more clearly.Emergency Room Nurse
”Every session with Teri has allowed me to think out loud in a dedicated safe space. It allowed me to work through issues I was experiencing. I felt improvement in my ability to appreciate my accomplishments. I was able to align my short-term goals with where I want to be in the long run. Teri was attentive, engaging, and has the innate ability to decipher issues that may cause me to feel overwhelmed or anxious and develop healthy coping mechanisms as a response. Her positive and compassionate attitude creates an environment where I can talk to her about anything, and I don’t know where I would be without her expert guidance. I would highly recommend Teri to anyone who needs help achieving their goals or otherwise improving their life.Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)