How can a Group help me?
- Connect with others in a meaningful way
- Be supported by a community, realize that you are not alone
- Develop skills on how to move through life more peacefully
- Deepen your connection with yourself and capability to connect with others
- Navigate a life change (Shelter In Place, Grief/Loss, Divorce, illness, economic changes, employment)
- Practice managing emotional stress, physical stress, overwhelm, anxious symptoms, and so forth
”Our team all agreed, this was the most spectacular meeting we have ever had. Our team of six had a Fireside Chat with Dr. Mayo and she guided us step by step through our 2021 Employee Engagement Initiative. What she did was create the most comfortable and engaging environment, we all tapped into our creativity and worked brilliantly together.Sharon K.UC Irvine
”I loved this so much, I left and gifted five of my closest friends a private Fireside Chat session with Dr. Mayo and they are hooked! She is brilliant, one of my favorite moments was how we used the fire as a meditation tool, wow, so awesome!Mey C.
”Dr. Mayo, thank you for what you are able to create. My staff has been more connected and engaged and we now begin all of our meetings with a check in about our core values and deliver our Town Halls from a place of purpose and meaning. Forever grateful for you and your team.Thomas B.Healthcare Industry